March 14, 2014 at 1:49 pm #151133
Vittorio ZamparellaParticipantPost count: 2This reply has been marked as private.March 14, 2014 at 1:55 pm #151136
Vittorio ZamparellaParticipantPost count: 2This reply has been marked as private.March 14, 2014 at 3:28 pm #151151
First of all , thank you for choosing Kallyas. I have updated your profile to show your name and not your email.
Regarding kallyas, please see my answers bellow :
1. Kallyas saves the page builder items inside a different field inside the wordpress post meta table ( not a custom table ) . This is done using WordPress standards.
2. Regarding wordpress moving, indeed, Kallyas saved the full path to images. As a workaround, you can use the WP migrate DB plugin to move/copy your website.
3. Most of the pagebuilder elements that accepts custom text are capable of running shortcodes. If you find an element that doesn’t print the shortcodes, please open a separate thread and we will check it out.
StefanMarch 18, 2014 at 7:32 pm #151644
I’m waiting for version 4 – full width at content area (Danial, has informed me on that on discussion) . Can you tell me the estimate release date of version 4?
JoanMarch 19, 2014 at 12:11 pm #151726
DannyParticipantPost count: 18158
Unfortunately, i can’t tell you exactly when, but, very soon i hope..
DanielMarch 19, 2014 at 3:41 pm #151770
Vicky DhirParticipantPost count: 255This reply has been marked as private.March 26, 2014 at 1:55 pm #160074
Just saw your email .Also i see that Dani responded.
Please keep this thread clean and only post about the new pagebuilder features.
StefanMarch 29, 2014 at 2:18 pm #160525
anvith3ParticipantPost count: 11
I would be interested in doing the beta testing.
Please let me know if I could be of assistance.
Anvith.March 30, 2014 at 8:54 am #160561
theyasir2204MemberPost count: 4This reply has been marked as private.April 8, 2014 at 11:23 am #161807
To make things easier, i’ve created a demo account.
Username : demo
Password : demo
Please play around and leave me a feedback in this thread about :
– Overall page builder ussability
– Pagebuilder elements options ( desired options )
– Ideas about pagebuilder elements
– Any other feedback that you can think off.
StefanApril 9, 2014 at 5:25 pm #162255
Playing around with the page builder, and I am wondering which element I’d use to just add an image to the page?
Here’s what I did – I added a new section, filled it with two 6/12 columns and wanted to have a text box on the right and an image on the left. I got the text box in, but couldn’t find an element to add to the page that would just let me insert an image into the left 6/12 column. Maybe I’m overlooking something?
Not sure if this is related, but when I tried to use the Post Media insert, I got this error (see screen shot link below):
Thanks! This looks promising 🙂April 15, 2014 at 3:54 pm #162963
AndrewJParticipantPost count: 53
New to Kallyas but experienced developer and TF user. I’d be delighted to help with Beta testing. I speak English and French so can also help with localisation if required.
Thanks and regards
* Affordable Kallyas Theme & Plugin Customization
* Custom CSS solutions to make this theme ‘Unique’ to you
* Safe MANUAL Updates & Recovery
Skype: RedRock Paris
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgApril 29, 2014 at 10:28 pm #164563
Nick DParticipantPost count: 12This reply has been marked as private.May 4, 2014 at 5:13 pm #165024
station1ParticipantPost count: 3This reply has been marked as private.May 8, 2014 at 11:51 pm #165715
dleaserParticipantPost count: 3
I am interested in beta testing, if you are still looking.
The topic ‘Beta testers for upcoming theme/pagebuilder wanted’ is closed to new replies.