September 30, 2015 at 12:32 pm #204302tanis99ParticipantPost count: 8
I have successfully updated my Ekho template to version 2.0.1. My development url is http://www.estey-hoover4demosites.com/vci/
I have the following problems in various views
1. in iphone portrait view, there is no mobile menu at top right like in demo.
2. in iphone portrait view, the footer floats up on the screen, instead of hugging the bottom of the screen.
3. in iphone portrait view, the linkedin social media button is not lining up on left.
4. in iphone landscape view, there is no mobile menu at the top right like in the demo
5. in iphone landscape view, the footer floats up on the screen instead of hugging the bottom of the screen
6. in iphone landscape view, the linkedin social media button is not lining up on the left
5. in ipad portrait view, there is no mobile menu at the top right of the screen
6. I am using the supersized slider for the home page, and it seems like the titles are not responsive? The title for the screens is not moving into the viewport, and it is not resizing. I think you have the same problem in your demo. Any suggestions?
I have screenshots I can send.
Right now this site is still in Joomla 2.528. I’m trying to get the mobile / responsive issues addressed before doing the migration to Joomla 3.4.4.
Thanks for your help.September 30, 2015 at 2:42 pm #204330IonutParticipantPost count: 3702
I advise you to upgrade to Joomla 3 and latest version of our theme. Joomla 2.5 is end of life support.
Please check with our demo, you see the same erros in our demo?
Thank youSeptember 30, 2015 at 2:44 pm #204331IonutParticipantPost count: 3702
And i see that you have some custom in ekho theme. Is possible when you made changes in css/php files to make something wrong.
Ticket is closed.